OWNERSHIP OF THE SERVICE
We inform you that the website http://lacontraroom.com (hereinafter, the "Website") is the property of the company ESPAI LACONTRA SL with registered office at Calle Caballeros, 59 46176 Chelva (Valencia), with CIF no. B98956014, telephone +34 960083516, email: contact @ lacontraroom. com
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE OF THE WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT
Access to this Website implies acceptance by the user of this Legal Notice and of the Terms of the service that are set out therein. Therefore, if the user does not agree with them, they must refrain from accessing the Website.
The owner of the website reserves the right to make, at any time and without the need for prior notice, modifications and updates to the information contained on its website or in its configuration and presentation.
Access to and use of the Website attributes the condition of user of the Website (hereinafter, the "User") and implies acceptance of all the conditions included in this Legal Notice as well as its modifications. The User must carefully read this Legal Notice on each of the occasions on which they intend to use the Website, since it and its conditions of use contained in this Legal Notice may be subject to modifications.
The following actions are prohibited:
- The use of computer viruses or any other code, file or program that is designed or intended to interrupt, damage, or limit the operation of any software, hardware or telecommunications equipment, or damage or obtain unauthorized access to data or other information present on this "Website" or any third party.
- Impersonate identities, interfere or interrupt the service, servers or networks connected to the services or breach the requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the services.
- Retrieve data in a systematic way or from other contents of ESPAI LACONTRA SL to create, directly or indirectly, in individual or multiple downloads, a collection of data. Access, manipulate or use non-public areas of the website or the application.
The User is authorized to download to a computer or make copies of the content of the Website only for their personal use and for non-commercial purposes as long as all the documentation that is reused and is subject to intellectual property rights (copyright) or trademark rights remains intact and is not altered in any way.
The owner of the website does not guarantee the absence of errors in accessing the website, in its content, or that it is updated, although the owner of the website will make its best efforts to, where appropriate, avoid them, fix or update them.
Both access to the website and the use that may be made of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of whoever performs it.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The applicable law in case of dispute or conflict of interpretation of the terms that make up this Legal Notice, as well as any question related to the services of this Portal, will be Spanish law.
For the resolution of any conflict that may arise during the visit to the website or the use of the services that may be offered therein, the owner of the website and the User agree to submit to the Judges and Courts of domicile of the User, provided that it is located in Spanish territory and acts as a consumer. Otherwise, the submission will be to the courts and tribunals of the city of Valencia, Spain.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.