Trekker Jacket is a transitional piece for the seasons when temperatures begin to drop. The design is cut from Rains’ stitch-free quilted fabric with waterproof PU coating. The fabric is engineered for softness, volume and warmth, and is paired with weather-resistant hardware in stainless steel and durable rubber.
This waterproof jacket features ultrasonically double-welded seams, a coated zip fastening, concealed storm cuffs and side pockets and an internal chest pocket. The look is finished with a padded stand-up collar.
Model Woman is 177cm / 5′ 9″ tall and wearing a size S/M
Model Man is 187cm / 6′ 2″ tall and wearing a size S/M
- Material: 100% polyester with polyurethane coating
- Lining: 100% nylon
- Filling: DuPont™ Sorona ®
- Water column pressure: 4000mm
- Breathability: 4000 g/m2
- Windproof rating: 0.02cmm air permeability
- Fit: Casual unisex
- Coated zip closure
- Concealed elasticated storm cuffs
- Concealed side pockets
- internal chest pocket
- Ultrasonically double-welded seams
- Padded stand-up collar
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.